From pom poms to orange wigs, we're taking out dementia in style!
Every year hundreds of amazing people cycle, run, trek and swim miles with #TeamARUK, raising vital funds to make breakthroughs possible. But we need your help.
When the going gets tough for #TeamARUK, and the final mile seems a long way off, we cheer our incredible supporters on and give them that extra push they need to get across the finish line!
Will you join us?
Sign up today and become a vital part of our work to overcome dementia. Your cheer duties include:
- Looking out for #TeamARUK on the course
- Cheering throughout the event, with an extra special cheer for #TeamARUK participants!
- Distributing merchandise
- Setup and takedown of flags and banners
- Assisting with the recruitment of volunteers on the day
- Liaising with Alzheimer’s Research UK staff
For more information about this volunteer opportunity, please see the full Role Description.