We can promise your company an exciting and engaging partnership – tailored to your objectives – that will galvanise support across your organisation.
Here are just a few brilliant reasons why you should partner with Alzheimer’s Research UK. Get in touch to find out about the great ways we can work you to make breakthroughs possible.
- More than half the people in your organisation will know someone living with dementia, meaning it’s a cause that will resonate.
- Our Partnerships will be led by one of our fantastic Account Managers, backed by a dedicated Communications Manager, while also benefiting from the wider support of other teams at Alzheimer’s Research UK.
- You’ll receive a bespoke fundraising calendar, drawing on our extensive list of innovative and motivational ideas, packs and virtual events.
- We can create an all-encompassing learning and engagement plan to educate employees about dementia.
- We’ll help you to develop a charity committee and identify champions, who will be invited along to our innovative Charity Ambassador Day.
- There’ll be opportunities to get involved with our CSR networking group, so you can share ideas and meet with like-minded companies.
- Get involved with our award-winning awareness campaigns, which will give your company recognition and help us to challenge the misconceptions.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to volunteer from Alzheimer’s Research UK.
- We’ll generate positive PR to highlight the outstanding work you’re doing to end dementia, and we’ll create a comprehensive communications plan to engage all of your audiences.
Watch this short film from AXA UK about why they love being partnered with Alzheimer’s Research UK!
We can’t wait to work with you.
We are only an email away.
Dyson engineers can spend years developing a product – which may not ever make it out of the door! We know that significant breakthroughs require long-term, high quality research. A partnership between Alzheimer’s Research UK and the James Dyson Foundation made absolute sense.
Sir James Dyson
A big thank you for driving the partnership as you did – always professional and very proactive, ensuring we made the very most of it over the short time we had.
What struck me and made me so passionate about fundraising for Alzheimer’s Research UK was the number of personal stories about dementia I came across while we went through the period of our employee vote. Research can and will make a difference for the hundreds of thousands of people affected, their carers and families.
Legal & General
Schroders personal wealth
Simmons & Simmons
The Perfume Shop
The Worshipful Company of Paviors