Run the Paris Marathon for a cure for Alzheimer’s Research UK.
Experience running through the ‘city of love’ to help stand with us for a cure for dementia.
Already got a place for this event?
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
7 April 2024
You will start and finish by the iconic Arc de Triomphe as it takes you on a loop around famous sites such as Opéra Garnier and the Place de la Bastille. You’ll then catch a glimpse of beautiful greenery in the Bois de Vincennes, then views of Notre Dame and finally the Eiffel Tower on the way to the finish line.
This marathon is one to tick off for the bucket list!
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A post-race party to help you celebrate in style!
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
Expert running tips from our marathon Q&A
We asked top running coach and expert Martin Yelling to host a Marathon Q&A with our #TeamARUK...