Whether you’re looking for a fundraising activity with your colleagues, friends or to host in your local community, we’ve got everything you need to set up your own quiz night.
Host a quiz night and raise vital funds for dementia research in the process!
Ready to host your quiz?
We’d love to hear from you! Get in touch using the form below to let us know about your upcoming fundraiser. A member of our fundraising team will be in touch to offer you all the support you need.
Our top tips
- Choose a venue: Select a venue that can accommodate your guests comfortably and has the necessary equipment such as microphones, speakers, and projectors. A pub or your local community centre are usually great places to host!
- Set a date and time: Choose a date and time that works best for your guests and ensure it doesn’t clash with other events.
- Create a quiz: Create a quiz that is engaging, fun, and challenging. Or, why not download our Mighty Quiz pack with all of the questions ready to go for you?
- Promote your quiz: Promote your event through social media, email, flyers, and posters. Encourage your guests to invite their friends and family.
- Collect donations: Set up a donation page on JustGiving to collect donations from your guests. You can also collect cash donations on the night and pay them in yourself via our donate page.
sign up for your quiz pack
Sign up today and you’ll get everything you need in your Quizmaster pack – including quiz rounds, challenges, goodies and tips for nailing your event.
Find out more
Celebrities turn quizmasters to raise nearly £340,000 for vital dementia research
Stephen Fry, Jonathan Ross and Scarlett Moffatt host nights for Alzheimer’s Research UK A series of celebrity-hosted…