Every year we have opportunities to gather together our supporters at exciting events that raise vital funds and awareness as we seek to make breakthroughs possible. Whether local community, music festival, skydives, sporting, campaigning or other events, we require the support of volunteers to make these events an overwhelming success. This is a flexible, varied and fun role – will you think about joining us?
Apply today to get involved in being a vital part of our work to overcome dementia. Depending upon the event, your role might include:
- Help at stands and stalls to promote resources and engage with supporters
- Setup, logistics, practical on-the-day support that make the events happen
- Photography, refreshments, parking, merchandise – lots of ways to help out!
- Being based at an ‘event hub’ to answer questions or encourage sign-up
- Energising attendees; celebrating the contribution of participants
- For sporting events, guide, clap and cheer participants as a route marshal
For more information about this volunteer opportunity, please click on the full Role Description and read through the details for any specific events you are interested in.
Make an enquiry
Our events get so much extra value from the role that volunteers play on-the-day. Whether that’s practical setup, chatting with participants and the general public, front of house or behind the scenes – volunteers are crucial to their success.”