Companies have made a significant contribution to dementia research over the years and whether you are a small business or large company, we need your support now.
Together with your colleagues you can make a real difference in helping us to defeat dementia.
Who we are
- An award winning charity with experience of managing corporate partnerships of all sizes spanning many sectors.
- A national charity with a local presence.
- A dynamic and proactive team with exciting and inspiring ideas which will engage your staff and customers.
- An experienced team that appreciates that every company’s corporate and CSR objectives are different.
- A charity that provides bespoke solutions to align your charitable giving with your business strategy.
- A team that looks after you and is fun to work with.
What we can offer you
- A dedicated account manager to support all of your business units with fundraising ideas and advice.
- Links with an innovative and ground-breaking charity, named as the Charity Times Charity of the Year 2013.
- Activities to increase dementia awareness among staff, improving understanding and allowing colleagues to make preventative lifestyle choices.
- A partnership with a national charity which can provide local presence through our network of dementia research centres.
- Fulfilment of your CSR objectives.
- The chance to be part of a growing movement of individuals and business joining together to change the face of dementia research.
- We are the largest charitable funder of dementia research in the UK, supporting over 700 scientists
- We fund over 125 pioneering research projects across 15 Network Centres, including Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- In 2014 we secured 4,000 pieces of media coverage and thousands of people engaged with us via social media.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK is supported by nearly 200 volunteers and over 5,000 fundraisers.
- Our international reach sees us working in collaboration with researchers from across Europe and around the world.