Raise money to power the best dementia research.
As parkrunners we know you’re a motivated bunch, and there are so many ways that you can raise important funds for Alzheimer’s Research UK.
Alzheimer’s Research UK is proud to support any fundraising, big or small, by parkrunners. Here are some more ideas:
- Organise an Alzheimer’s Research UK post-parkrun coffee break, encouraging fellow parkrunners to donate what they might’ve spent on a piece of cake!
- Get sponsored to beat your Personal Best
- Get sponsored to get your 50, 100 or 250 club t-shirt by a certain date
- Get sponsored to make it out running every weekend for the month
- Get sponsored to run in fancy dress – or three-legged, or backwards (safety permitting!), or carrying an egg and spoon!
- Suggest your workplace supports Alzheimer’s Research UK
If you are taking part in a fundraising event for Alzheimer’s Research UK, don’t forget to create a page over at our parkrun fundraising hub.
Battle of the Brains
Why not organise a quiz with your fellow parkrunners to raise funds for vital research, increase awareness of an important cause, and have fun at the same time! With our Battle of the Brains pack, we can provide everything you need to host your own quiz. Find out more.
Target Twelve Hundred
Pledge to have a significant impact on research by raising £1,200 within a year, in any way you want, and gain a place on our prestigious Wall of Fame. Find out more.
Our volunteers make a vital contribution towards helping achieve a world free from dementia. Volunteering is fun, rewarding and a great way to meet new people and enjoy new experiences. Find out more.
The options are endless. Perhaps you could organise an Easter egg hunt, arrange a concert, get your head shaved or the old favourite – sitting in a bathtub of baked beans!
If you want to talk through any ideas, which we’re sure you’ll have in abundance, send us an email. We’d love to hear from you.