- How much have we invested in dementia research?
- What research projects are we funding? Who are the lead researchers?
- Where are our research projects based?
- Do we fund research into all forms of dementia?
- What is the breakdown of our funding by research goal?
- How have the answers to these questions changed since Alzheimer's Research UK's first research grant in 1998?
You can navigate our research funding dashboard to find the answers to these and other questions.
The dashboard provides information on all the research projects we have funded, and are funding right now, including our big initiatives. The figures will fluctuate as projects start and end.
Our Network funding is linked to a single institute on the dashboard. You can see all the universities that benefit from the research funding linked to each Network Centre on our Network Centres page.