We are dedicated to reducing the environmental impact of our Research Conference.
How we create a more sustainable event:
- Where possible, choose suppliers local to the Conference venue.
- Work with suppliers that have a clear sustainability policy.
- Go paperless with the Conference booklet.
- Encourage delegates to bring their own water bottles and refill at water fountains throughout the venue.
Our Research Conference venue: ACC Liverpool
AAC Liverpool is the first large venue to become members of isla, who they will be working with to share best practice and provide guidance and training to support their journey towards Carbon Net Zero 2050.
- Being 100% renewable energy certified.
- Sending ZERO waste to landfill.
- Using no single-use plastics in the Convention Centre.
- Harvesting rainwater to provide 40% of water for flushing across the campus.
You can find out more about sustainability at the ACC Liverpool on their website.