We are dedicated to reducing the environmental impact of our Conference.
How we create a more sustainable event:
- Where possible, choose suppliers local to the Conference venue.
- Work with suppliers that have a clear sustainability policy.
- Go paperless with the Conference booklet.
- Encourage delegates to bring their own water bottles and refill at water fountains throughout the venue.
Our Conference venue, the P&J Live
The venue opened in 2019 and was built with a firm remit to be of the highest environmental standards. Some of their innovative initiatives include:
- Having its own energy centre that uses food and garden waste from the city to produce hydrogen gas, which not only provides heating, cooling and power for the venue, but also for neighbouring hotels.
- Re-using 98.8% of all materials on-site.
- Planting over 29,000 trees and shrubs on-site.
You can find out more about sustainability at the P&J Live website.
This year we are encouraging delegates to consider their carbon footprint when planning their travel arrangements to the venue. To support this, we are providing the option to donate to SCOTLAND: The Big Picture, a local rewilding charity, when you register for the Conference. Follow the link below for more information.
We have partnered with SCOTLAND: The Big Picture
When you register for the Conference, you can make a donation to make more rewilding happen. Rewilding restores ecosystem health and locks away carbon, and is a vital tool in the fight against climate change.