We are dedicated to reducing the environmental impact of our Conference.
How we create a more sustainable event:
- Choose suppliers local to the Conference venue.
- Go paperless with the Conference booklet.
- Encourage delegates to bring their own water bottles and refill at water fountains throughout the venue.
- Encourage delegates to consider taking public transport to the Conference venue, which has excellent transport links.
Our Conference venue, the Brighton Centre, has many initiatives in place including:
- Zero to landfill waste.
- LED lighting throughout the venue.
- Water-saving systems in place in the toilets.
- Energy purchased from renewable sources.
- Water fountains throughout the venue.
- Recycling bins throughout the venue.
You can find out more about sustainability and the Brighton Centre on their website.