Here are just a handful of recent publications from within the Thames Valley Research Network Centre.
- C9orf72 Hexanucleotide Expansions are Associated with Altered ER Calcium Homeostasis and Stress Granule Formation in iPSC-Derived Neurons from Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Dementia, R Dafinca et al (2016)
- Blood-Based Biomarker Candidates of Cerebral Amyloid Using PiB PET in Non-Demented Elderly, S Westwood et al (2016)
- Selective vulnerability in neurodegeneration: insights from clinical variants of Alzheimer's disease, N Mattsson et al (2016)
- Utility of the MOCA as a cognitive predictor for fitness to drive, P Esser et al (2015)
- Resilience and MRI correlates of cognitive impairment in community-dwelling elders, A Topiwala et al (2015)
If you have equipment and resources you’d like shared with the Network Centre, get in touch.