Here are just a handful of recent publications from within the South West Research Network Centre.
- Disrupted hippocampal sharp-wave ripple-associated spike dynamics in a transgenic mouse model of dementia, J Witton et al 2015
- Phenotype overlap in glial cell populations: astroglia, oligodendroglia and NG-2(+) cells, B Alghamdi et al 2015
- Methylomic profiling implicates cortical deregulation of ANK1 in Alzheimer's disease. Lunnon K et al 2014
- Vitamin D and the risk of dementia and Alzheimer disease, T Littlejohns et al 2014
- Behavioural deficits in transgenic mice expressing human truncated (1-120 amino acid) alpha-synuclein, K Hall et al 2015
If you have equipment and resources you’d like shared with the Network Centre, get in touch.