Here are just a handful of recent publications from within the Scotland Research Network Centre.
- Post-mortem brain analyses of the Lothian Birth Cohort 1936: Extending lifetime cognitive and brain phenotyping to the level of the synapse, C Henstridge et al 2015
- Progressive age-related changes in sleep and EEG profiles in the PLB1Triple mouse model of Alzheimer's disease, A Jyoti et al 2015
- Tau aggregation inhibitor therapy: an exploratory phase 2 study in mild or moderate Alzheimer's disease, C Wischik et al 2015
- Suitability of UK Biobank Retinal Images for Automatic Analysis of Morphometric Properties of the Vasculature, T MacGillivary et al 2015
- Gliovascular disruption and cognitive deficits in a mouse model with features of small vessel disease, P Holland et al 2015
If you have equipment and resources you’d like shared with the Network Centre, get in touch.