Here are just a handful of recent publications from within the North West Research Network Centre.
- TREM2 analysis and increased risk of Alzheimer's disease, D Finelli et al 2015
- The Role of Tissue Non-specific Alkaline Phosphatase (TNAP) in Neurodegenerative Diseases: Alzheimer's Disease in the Focus, K Kellet et al 2015
- Dissociated word production and comprehension in semantic dementia, J Snowden 2015
- High-fat diet-induced memory impairment in triple-transgenic Alzheimer's disease (3xTgAD) mice is independent of changes in amyloid and tau pathology, E Knight et al 2014
- Combined Experimental and Simulation Studies Suggest a Revised Mode of Action of the Anti-Alzheimer Disease Drug NQ-Trp, O Berthoumieu et al 2015
If you have equipment and resources you’d like shared with the Network Centre, get in touch.