Here are just a handful of recent publications from within the Midlands Research Network Centre.
- Stem cell-derived astrocytes: Are they physiologically credible? E Hill et al (2015)
- Blood type gene locus has no influence on ACE association with Alzheimer's disease, A Brae et al (2015)
- Phytoestrogen consumption and risk for cognitive decline and dementia: With consideration of thyroid status and other possible mediators, M Soni et al (2015)
- Smell identification function and Alzheimer's disease: a selective review, L Velayudhan (2015)
- A cell-permeable tool for analysing APP intracellular domain function and manipulation of PIKfyve activity, B Guscott et al (2016)
If you have equipment and resources you’d like shared with the Network Centre, get in touch.