Are you looking for a varied events role that will see you working closely on a varied programme of events, from dinners to parties and quizzes? Do you have excellent attention to detail and a passion for events management?
We are looking for a team player who can work with multiple stakeholders at different levels across the organisation to join the Stewardship and Events team as an Events Executive. You will focus on streamlining the events processes and support on a number of events as well as managing some events from start to finish.
The role will see you working closely with the Events & High Value Stewardship Manager as well as the Major Giving and Community and Sporting teams to support their events programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- To support the Events & High Value Stewardship Manager and wider team to deliver an agreed programme of events within a defined timescale and budget; these will include dinners, receptions, talks and other events as required.
- To prepare events documentation including event proposals, risk assessments and where applicable seating plans and supporting documentation.
- To source venues, suppliers and volunteers for events, ensuring accurate record keeping.
- To work closely with other teams to train them in the Events function of the database, ensuring and changes that impact reporting or process are rolled out to all teams.
- To produce high quality support materials required for events, such as leaflets and merchandise.
Essential skills/ knowledge:
- Education to at least A-level or equivalent
- Experience of co-ordinating events or projects
- Experience of delivering activity against and monitoring a budget
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise competing tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence working with computers; knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and databases
Click here to view the full details and download our application pack. Interviews will be held on Thursday, 18 January 2018. Please advise us in your cover letter if you are unable to attend on this day.
In order for your application to be considered, please email your CV, covering letter, and Equal Opportunities form to the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.