We’re looking for someone to help us power research that will end the fear, harm and heartbreak that dementia causes.
Working with different teams & suppliers, you’ll be delivering direct marketing activity online, offline and across a range of channels. The programme is an evolving one with change and growth happening in a lot of interesting areas. Your role will be to deliver the donor engagement, retention and mid value programmes; delivering exceptional fundraising campaigns to achieve ambitious income targets.
What you will be doing:
- Planning, managing and delivering successful campaigns across the retention programme; including cash, regular giving, raffle and engagement activity
- Running activity across a number of channels including telephone, direct mail and digital
- Supporting the delivery, measurement, analysis and refinement of a mid value donor programme
- Interrogating data and results to drive continuous improvement to the retention programme and individual activities under it
- Managing agencies and suppliers; ensuring relationships are effective and productive
- Input to annual planning, budgeting and regular forecasting
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to regulation and codes of practice is considered in all campaign activity.
We are looking for:
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- A track record of successful direct marketing
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns across a range of media
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of complex data sets and the use of data to inform improvement to direct marketing activity
- Experience of managing – and getting the best out of – agencies and other supplier stakeholders.
Fundraising experience is not essential for the role, but we are looking for someone with the drive and passion to change the future for those affected by dementia. The successful candidate will be able to show us this, deliver high quality direct marketing campaigns and want to deliver an excellent supporter experience.
You’ll be part of a team with one theme in common – attracting people to support our work and bring about the first life-changing dementia treatment by 2025.
Location: Granta Park, near Cambridge
Click here to view the full details and download our application pack. Interviews will be held on 19 or 22 January 2018. Please advise us in your cover letter if you are unavailable to interview on either of these dates.
In order for your application to be considered, please email your CV, covering letter, and Equal Opportunities form to the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.