Every year we have opportunities to gather together our supporters at exciting events that raise vital funds and awareness as we seek to make breakthroughs possible.
Whether it’s a sporting event, a fundraising collection, local community event, campaign, music festival or other event, we require the support of volunteers to make these events an overwhelming success. This is a flexible, varied and fun role – will you think about joining us?
Apply today to get involved in being a vital part of our work to overcome dementia. Depending upon the event, your role might include:
- Helping at stands and stalls to give out resources and engage with supporters
- Holding bucket collections to turn pennies into pounds
- Guiding and encouraging participants as a route marshal at a sporting event
- Setup, logistics, and practical on-the-day support that make the events happen
- Photography, refreshments, parking, merchandise – lots of ways to help out!
For more information about this volunteer opportunity, please click on the full Role Description and read through the details for any specific events you are interested in.