The generous support and investment of charitable trusts and foundations is essential in helping us reach our goal of making breakthroughs possible.
Grants from trusts and foundations have made possible many of our achievements so far, such as identifying 21 of the 22 genes associated with Alzheimer’s disease. Such support can now enable progress towards treatments that will help halt, slow or prevent dementia.
Together we can achieve so much:
- Investing in world-class dementia researchers
- Attracting outstanding new scientists into the field
- Funding research into all types and aspects of dementia
- Supporting priority projects that range from fundamental scientific understanding to testing new treatments.
Alzheimer’s Research UK can offer your trust or foundation:
- The opportunity to support our general work or specific projects of the highest standard in the field of dementia research and education
- Regular updates on the work supported and its impact
- Invitations to bespoke lab tours and other exclusive events, with the chance to meet our leading researchers
- Appropriate recognition of grants by naming opportunities and public communications.
Find out more
If you are a settlor or trustee, administrator or adviser, or have another association with any charitable trust or foundation, we would be very pleased to hear from you. Whether you are interested in our work generally or would like to support a particular area of dementia research, we would be delighted to discuss with you the possibilities of partnership.