Abseil the UK’s tallest sculpture while making research breakthroughs possible.
Ready to take on an exhilarating challenge? Experience the most spectacular views of London while dangling in free space (80 metres above the ground!) from the ArcelorMittal Orbit. Raise vital funds for Alzheimer’s Research UK with your daring feat.
With 30 spaces available, you will be taking on this challenge as part of #TeamARUK, meeting and cheering on other courageous supporters. Arrive at the location at 2.30pm to get prepared for the challenge, with the day of excitement expected to end for the team at 6.30pm.
Saturday 25 June 2022
Sign up today for this once-in-a-lifetime experience and receive:
- Help, support and updates on the challenge from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK t-shirt.
- An expert team of experienced instructors to guide you.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK representatives to cheer you on.
- The chance to meet and encourage other ARUK supporters.
- A personalised certificate to congratulate you on completing the abseil.
Abseil participants must:
- Be over 14 years of age (parental consent and supervision required if under 18).
- Be over 1.2 metres in height.
- Be less than 19 stone (120kg) in weight.
- Be able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of 130 cm and a maximum upper thigh width of 75cm.
- Not be suffering from any medical condition that may put your health & safety, or that of others, at risk.
- Not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Not be pregnant.
- Sign a declaration before abseiling.