You can support our work and make breakthroughs possible in other ways, including Gift Aid


Donate by post or phone

By post

If you would rather make a donation via post, please download and complete our paper single donation form or direct debit form.

Please ensure all cheques/postal orders are made payable to ‘Alzheimer’s Research UK’.

Please send it to:
Alzheimer’s Research UK
3 Riverside
Granta Park
CB21 6AD

By phone

Alternatively, if you would rather donate over the phone, call our Supporter Care team on 0300 111 5555. The line is open 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays).


Donating shares and other assets

Donating shares or other assets such as land and property can be valuable and highly tax-effective ways to support the work of Alzheimer’s Research UK. As we are a registered charity, UK tax payers can donate shares and other assets to us free of capital gains tax, and can also claim income tax and transaction tax relief on the donation under the Gift Aid scheme.

For more information about tax relief on donations of shares and other assets, please see the HMRC website: Tax relief when you donate to a charity: Donating land, property or shares - GOV.UK (


How do I donate my shares?

Alzheimer’s Research UK would be delighted to hear from you if you are considering a donation of shares or other assets to us. We will be pleased to advise you and help make a transfer of your shares to our account, if appropriate. Alternatively, you may be able to sell your shares on our behalf and still claim tax relief.

Please contact our Philanthropy Team on 0300 111 5333 or at:


How do I donate lower value shareholdings?

If you have small shareholdings (e.g. between £0 and £500), please consider giving them to ShareGift with a request that the proceeds be donated to Alzheimer’s Research UK. ShareGift is a separate charity set up to receive lower value shareholdings and amalgamate them to reduce transaction costs. To find out more and contact ShareGift, please visit the ShareGift website: ShareGift | The Share Donation Charity

Supporter Marketplace Application Form-page-001

Supporter Marketplace

The Supporter Marketplace is a brand-new way for you to use your goods for good, by helping Alzheimer’s Research UK raise money to fund vital research!
Create your homemade creations and donate them to Alzheimer’s Research UK’s online shop - like the other products on our shop, all profits made from the sale of your creations will help make breakthroughs possible.

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.