You can now donate your Nectar points to a charity of your choice. That means you can support dementia research with your unused Nectar points, or with your future purchases.
Nectar Donate is a new scheme from Nectar and Crowdfunder which allows you to use your Nectar points for good. If you haven’t used your Nectar card for a long time, it may have accumulated some points which are sitting unused. Nectar Donate makes it easy to link your Nectar card to a Crowdfunder account and use your Nectar points for good by donating them to dementia research.
And it’s not just existing points that you can donate. You’ll earn points as you shop at Sainsbury’s, eBay, Esso, Argos, JustEat, and many other places, as you can also opt to donate some or all of these points to Alzheimer’s Research UK.
By donating your Nectar points, you can help to fund essential dementia research and give hope to the almost one million people currently living with dementia in the UK.
- 1,000 Nectar points worth £5 could fund one box of nitrile gloves that are used every day as PPE by our researchers.
- 7,000 Nectar points means we’ll be able to fund nearly two hours of groundbreaking research.
- And 12,000 Nectar points could provide access to specialist equipment for studying cells.
The best part is, donating your Nectar points using Nectar Donate is completely free to you and us, as Crowdfunder has generously waived platform fees for anyone donating their points.
Ready to get started?
- Visit our dedicated crowdfunding page and when you get to the “Payment method” screen, select “Donate with Nectar”.
- Start donating your points accumulated at Sainsbury’s, eBay, Esso, Argos, JustEat and more!
Get started today and start turning your Nectar points into hope for dementia research.