Scientific conferences and events
Up to £2,000
Date to be set
The scheme is to promote networking, collaborations, communication or dissemination of research results through scientific events, and must benefit dementia research.
If you are organising an event such as a conference, meeting, workshop, working group or another small-scale activity, and would like financial support from Alzheimer’s Research UK, we are able to support you through sponsorship. We are keen to support relevant events by providing funding of up to £2,000.
Examples of eligible events include but are not limited to:
- Workshops for collaborative planning ahead of funding calls
- Production of outputs such as landscape reviews, statements, reports
- Themed meetings
Date to be set
- Applicants must be organising or hosting the event.
- The lead applicant and point of contact must be based in a UK academic/research institution. However, the event co-applicants and venue may be international.
- The Lead Applicant is expected to have a contract (fixed term or tenure) which covers the proposed duration of the grant.
Applications are made via our grant application website.
If you have sponsorship packages available, please complete the application form attaching details of the packages.
A decision on whether to provide sponsorship or funding is made by the Alzheimer’s Research UK Research Team. A decision will be provided within 8 weeks.
All grant holders are expected to report on their projects. We will ask for a brief report shortly after your event has taken place.