South Coast Network Centre
The Network is designed to support dementia research through the funding of collaborative science and networking to share findings and resources.
Here are just a handful of recent publications from within the South Coast Research Network Centre.
- Pharmacological targeting of CSF1R inhibits microglial proliferation and prevents the progression of Alzheimer’s-like pathology, A Olmos-Alonso et al (2016)
- Nuclear Tau and Its Potential Role in Alzheimer’s disease, M Bukar Maina et al (2016)
- The use of human neurons for novel drug discovery in dementia research, M Vargas-Caballero et al (2016)
- Periodontitis and Cognitive Decline in Alzheimer’s disease, M Ide et al (2016)
- mGluR5 protect astrocytes from ischemic damage in postnatal CNS white matter, I Vanzulli et al (2015)
If you have equipment and resources you’d like shared with the Network Centre, get in touch.