King's College London Network Centre
The Network is designed to support dementia research through the funding of collaborative science and networking to share findings and resources.
Welcome to the King’s College London Network Centre.
Here you can find out more about Network Centre activities, learn more about Network funds available and make contact with other members.
Each Network Centre has an Organising Committee, chaired by the Network Coordinator, who decide on Network activities and use of grant funds. If you would like to become a member of the Network please email your Network Coordinator.
KCL Network Centre Organising Committee
- Diane Hanger (Network Coordinator)
- Chris Miller (Network Coordinator)
- Sarina Drummey (Network Administrator)
- Paul Francis
- Frank Hirth
- Peter Giese
- Wendy Noble
- Richard Parsons
- Caterina Giacomini (Early Career Representative)
- Lizzie Glennon (Early Career Representative)
- Beatriz Gomez Perez-Nievas (Early Career Representative)
- Dawn Lau (Early Career Representative)
- Naomi Hartopp (Early Career Representative)
- Patricia Gomez-Suaga (Early Career Representative)
Early Career Representatives
The Early Career Representatives for the King’s College London Research Network are working to provide opportunities for junior academics, and act as a point of call for early-career researchers within the Network.