East Network Centre
The Network is designed to support dementia research through the funding of collaborative science and networking to share findings and resources.
Here are just a handful of recent publications from within the East Network Centre.
- Differential Atrophy of Hippocampal Subfields: A Comparative Study of Dementia with Lewy Bodies and Alzheimer Disease, Mak E et al 2015
- Fronto-Striatal Atrophy in Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease, Bertoux M et al 2015
- Transcriptional regulation of Annexin A2 promotes starvation-induced autophagy, Moreau K et al 2015
- Improving response inhibition systems in frontotemporal dementia with citalopram, Hughes L et al 2015
- Development and function of human cerebral cortex neural networks from pluripotent stem cells in vitro, Kirwan P et al 2015
|Equipment||Institution||Point of contact||Grant scheme|
Optima MAX Bench-top Ultracentrifuge. TLA-120.1 Fixed Angle Rotor. TLA-120.2 Fixed Angle Titanium Rotor.
|University of Cambridge||Maria Grazia Spillantini||ARUK Equipment Grant|
AKTA Avant FPLC
|University of Cambridge||Leila Luheshi||ARUK Equipment Grant|
|Nikon Eclipse Ti-E microscope frame, motorised encoded stage, dichroic mirror and filter set, 561nm laser, Piezo Z-translator with controller and
specimen holder, optosplit system and optical components.
|University of Cambridge||Clemens Kaminski||ARUK Equipment Grant|
BX43 Upright Microscope, SC100 Colour Digital Camera With CellSens Software, polarising filters.
University of Cambridge
ARUK Equipment Grant
If you have equipment and resources you’d like shared with the Network Centre, get in touch.