Bristol and Bath Network Centre
The Network is designed to support dementia research through the funding of collaborative science and networking to share findings and resources.
Here are just a handful of recent publications from within the Bristol and Bath Network Centre.
- Altered Synapse Stability in the Early Stages of Tauopathy, J Jackson et al 2017
- Clusterin levels are increased in Alzheimer’s disease and influence the regional distribution of Aβ, J Miners 2017
- Angiotensin-III is Increased in Alzheimer’s Disease in Association with Amyloid-β and Tau Pathology, P Kehoe 2017
- Activity-Based Probes for HECT E3 ubiquitin ligases, R Byrne 2017
- Quantitative T2 mapping of white matter: applications to ageing and cognitive decline, M Knight 2016
If you have equipment and resources you’d like shared with the Network Centre, get in touch.