Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity sponsorship: you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding: pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self-fund: you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you can with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Take on the Yorkshire Challenge through some of the UK’s more rural geography, taking in historic landscapes and past ancient landmarks. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves. The full Yorkshire Challenge 100km is a figure-of-eight route, starting and finishing in Nidderdale, deep in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. With half and quarter distance options also available there’s a challenge for everyone.
Find this event
Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, HG3 5BD, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.