Join #TeamARUK for this stunning 10k route!
When you take on the York 10k you will run through the heart of the city and see the historic beauty of York for yourself.
The route starts and finishes close to York Racecourse, and as you run past the cheering crowds to cross the finish line, you will be rewarded with an exclusive medal, finisher’s tech t-shirt and finisher’s goody bag.
This flat and fast course offers plenty of potential for all PB-chasers.
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- A dedicated fundraising team to offer help and support.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Bespoke endurance training plans to help you reach your goal.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more!
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you?