The virtual event is back for 2023!
Running alongside the physical event, you will have the opportunity to run the 26.2 miles from wherever you are in the world.
You will receive your race number in the post as well as your finishers t-shirt and coveted medal on completion.
Charity places will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have applied for a charity place with us for the physical event, you are still able to register for the virtual. If you are successful in your application, we can simply move you across to the physical event.
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- A dedicated fundraising team to offer help and support.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Bespoke endurance training plans to help you reach your goal.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more!
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you?