Apply for a #TeamARUK charity place
Registration Fee: £28
Minimum sponsorship: £250
Run for #TeamARUK with your ballot place
Please complete the below form if you were successful in the virtual London Marathon ballot.
This is not a charity place application.
There is no minimum pledge, we just ask that you raise what you can.
The virtual event is back for 2021! Running alongside the physical event, you will have the opportunity to run the 26.2 miles from wherever you are in the world.
You will receive your race number in the post as well as your finishers t-shirt and coveted medal on completion.
Charity places will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have applied for a charity place with us for the physical event, you are still able to register for the virtual. If you are successful in your application, we can simply move you across to the physical event.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Bespoke training advice and an exclusive training day with ‘Yelling Performance’.
- The best race day support from our ARUK cheer squads.
- A ticket to our post-event celebration with a free massage, hot meal and celebratory bubbly!
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.