Apply for a #TeamARUK charity place
Registration Fee: £60
Minimum sponsorship: £2,200
We will be in contact with all successful applicants by the end of April 2021.
Run for #TeamARUK with your ballot place
Please complete the below form if you were successful in the ballot, or hold a good for age place.
This is not a charity place application.
There is no minimum pledge, we just ask that you raise what you can.
Join #TeamARUK for one of the most iconic events on the sporting calendar. Be part of a formidable team and help us keep dementia research in the spotlight
We pride ourselves on giving you the experience of a lifetime and will be here to support you on every step of your marathon journey.
Alzheimer’s Research UK is the leading dementia research charity.
Dementia is the UK’s biggest killer; we whole-heartedly believe in the power of research to change this. You are our greatest asset, help us make breakthroughs possible.
Find this event
London, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Bespoke training advice and an exclusive training day with ‘Yelling Performance’.
- The best race day support from our ARUK cheer squads.
- A ticket to our post-event celebration with a free massage, hot meal and celebratory bubbly!
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.
Volunteer at our biggest event of the year!
We need all the help we can in supporting our biggest running event of the year. If you are interested in soaking up the atmosphere, pulling on your orange and cheering on our marathon heroes please do sign up. We’d love to see you out there!
The Dementia Revolution was a 2019 campaign. We joined forces with Alzheimer’s Society for the Virgin Money London Marathon Charity of the year campaign. It raised over £4 million, thanks to the dedication of our fantastic supporters. Both charities are working tirelessly to continue vital work made possible by the record-breaking success of the campaign.