Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity sponsorship: you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding: pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self-fund: you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you can with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Take on the Thames Path Challenge along England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves. Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede (of Magna Carta fame) at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half and quarter distance options available there's a challenge for everyone. Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination, but you'll be supported all the way by the organisers and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement!
Find this event
Bishops Park, Fulham, London, SW6 3LA, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.