Join #TeamARUK for the iconic TCS London Marathon
Our charity place applications have closed. All successful applicants will be contacted by the 12 January 2023.
At Alzheimer’s Research UK we believe that taking on such a spectacular challenge should be rewarded. We are committed to ensuring the experience is one you will treasure forever.
“From the moment I received the first phone call to discuss, right through to the after party on the day itself, every experience I've had with the team has been simply fantastic.
The guidance, encouragement and camaraderie you have provided have been nothing short of superb
You have given me the chance to honour the memory of my Grandfather in such a special way - something for which I will be eternally grateful”
Ben Cowley, #TeamARUK.
Run for #TeamARUK with your ballot place
Please complete the below form if you were successful in the ballot or hold a good for age place.
This is not a charity place application.
There is no minimum pledge, we just ask that you raise what you can.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Bespoke training advice and an exclusive training day with professional running coach.
- The best race day support from our ARUK cheer squads.
- A ticket to our post-event celebration with a free massage, hot meal and celebratory bubbly!
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you?
Volunteer at our biggest event of the year!
We need all the help we can in supporting our biggest running event of the year. If you are interested in soaking up the atmosphere, pulling on your orange and cheering on our marathon heroes please do sign up. We’d love to see you out there!