Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity sponsorship: you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding: pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self-fund: you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you can with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Take on this new challenge for 2021 across England's South West Peninsular. It's 100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups and downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between. You'll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops, free food and drink, and a huge welcome and celebration at the finish line after an amazing journey. With half and quarter distance options on offer too, there's a South West Challenge for all!
Find this event
Bircham Rd, Minehead, TA24 6AY, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.