Royal Parks Half Marathon 2023
Join us in October 2023 for the beautiful Royal Parks Half Marathon!
Soak up the wonderful autumnal atmosphere as you run past London’s most iconic sights!
This wonderful event has quickly become a firm favourite among runners due to its unique course set in four of London’s stunning Royal Parks: Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’ Park and Kensington Gardens.
Join #TeamARUK today and help make breakthroughs possible in dementia research.
Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’ Park and Kensington Gardens.
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- A dedicated fundraising team to offer help and support.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Bespoke endurance training plans to help you reach your goal.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more!
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you?