Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity sponsorship: you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding: pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self-fund: you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you can with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
This exciting challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. There will be a major 'base camp' hub set up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality and welfare services across the weekend. The full 100km challenge takes a tough and varied figure-of-eight route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and peaks, with full support all the way. This route is a gem in the heart of England, and with 50km and 25km challenge options also out of the Bakewell base camp this is the ultra challenge not to be missed in 2021.
Find this event
Bakewell Showground, Bakewell, DE45 1AH, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.