National Three Peaks Challenge

Date: 4-6 August 2023

Registration fee: £95

Location: Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike & Snowdon

Minimum sponsorship: £865

Join #TeamARUK for this bucket list challenge!

Prepare for a fast-paced, physically and mentally tough challenge as you take on the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales.

About

The National Three Peaks Challenge is considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, tackling the incredible mountains of Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m) and your challenge is to complete them all in 24 hours!

Minimum sponsorship

You will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of £95.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £865.00 for Alzheimer's Research UK. You should send your sponsorship money to Alzheimer's Research UK as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£692.00) must be sent to the charity 11 weeks before departure (by 19/05/2023), and the remaining 20% (£173.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 03/09/2023). If you have raised the necessary funds, Alzheimer's Research UK will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Self funder option

The full cost of this challenge is £519.00. You will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of £95.00 at the time of booking, and 9 weeks before departure (02/06/2023) you will be required to pay the final balance of your challenge costs (£424.00). You will receive fundraising advice and sponsorship forms and be asked to raise as much as you can for Alzheimer's Research UK. As you have covered the full cost of the challenge, 100% of this fundraising will be retained by Alzheimer's Research UK.

Team from Wickes in training for their Three Peaks challenge
Laura and Laurie
Yorkshire 3 Peaks at Night (10)

Own place

If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.

 

When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…

  • Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
  • A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
  • A free Alzheimer’s Research UK technical t-shirt or vest.
  • Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.

Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.

If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.

If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you?