Apply for a place
Join #TeamARUK for the London to Brighton Challenge 2022!
Take on the North and South Downs as you traverse the Sussex and Surrey Countryside on this epic hike across the South of England. Nothing will beat the feeling you get when the sea comes into view before you complete your epic challenge on Brighton beach.
With a range of distances, and full support on route, this is the perfect challenge for all abilities.
You pay a small registration fee, fundraise to make breakthroughs possible and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full 100km challenge £30 reg fee / £595 minimum sponsorship.
- Half 50km challenge £20 reg fee / £395 minimum sponsorship.
- Quarter 25km challenge £10 reg fee / £245 minimum sponsorship.
Pay half of the event place cost yourself, with a smaller fundraising target
- Full 100km challenge £110 reg fee / £330 minimum sponsorship.
- Half 50km challenge £72.50 reg fee / £218 minimum sponsorship.
- Quarter 25km challenge £45 reg fee / £135 minimum sponsorship.
You pay the full cost of the event place. Fundraise what you can with no minimum sponsorship!
- Full 100km challenge £198 reg fee / raise as much as you can.
- Half 50km challenge £129 reg fee / raise as much as you can.
- Quarter 25km challenge £79 reg fee / raise as much as you can.
Find this event
Old Deer Park, Richmond, TW9 1WS, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.