Apply for a place
Join #TeamARUK for the Lake District Challenge 2022!
Discover a whole new side to England’s largest National Park with a fully supported trek across the Lake District. On an anti-clockwise loop, you’ll experience the best the UK countryside has to offer with hills, forests, nature reserves and stunning views, passing through Ambleside and by Lake Windemere, before returning to Kendal for a big celebration of what you (and your tired feet!) have achieved.
Support Alzheimer’s Research UK by taking on the 25km, 50km or 100km trek through the Lake District.
You pay a small registration fee, fundraise to make breakthroughs possible and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full 100km challenge: £30 reg fee / £595 minimum sponsorship.
- Half 50km challenge: £20 reg fee / £395 minimum sponsorship.
- Quarter 25km challenge: £10 reg fee / £250 minimum sponsorship.
Pay half of the event place cost yourself, with a smaller fundraising target.
- Full 100km challenge: £110 reg fee / £330 minimum sponsorship.
- Half 50km challenge: £72.50 reg fee / £218 minimum sponsorship.
- Quarter 25km challenge: £45 reg fee / £135 minimum sponsorship.
You pay the full cost of the event place. Fundraise what you can with no minimum sponsorship!
- Full 100km challenge: £198 reg fee / Raise as much as you can.
- Half 50km challenge: £129 reg fee / Raise as much as you can.
- Quarter 25km challenge: £79 reg fee / Raise as much as you can.
Find this event
Mint Bridge, Shap Rd, Kendal, LA9 6NZ, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.