Sign up for a place
Sign up and pick your virtual Kiltwalk challenge
You can walk, you can run or you can just have fun!
Take part in the family (and dog) friendly events by donning your tartan and joining us for Kiltwalk 2021!
You can join the challenge virtually between 23-25 April and take on any Kiltwalk Inspired challenge you wish – go for a walk (of any length), a cycle, jump on a trampoline, or even go on a family scavenger hunt! You decide on your challenge... anything goes!
Or join the live event and take on Scotland’s Kiltwalk on Saturday 29 August and walk with fellow ‘Kilties’ from all over Scotland. You can find out more about the event here.
- Scotland's Virtual Kiltwalk (23-25 April 2021)
- Scotland's Kiltwalk 2021 (LIVE event) Sunday 29 August (registration opens soon -check back for updates)
Make sure you select Alzheimer’s Research UK as your charity!
- Adult entry is £12.80, children are £6.50 and under 5s are free
- By signing up and paying your registration fee you’ll get a 2021 medal, a digital challenge pack and much more!
Sir Tom Hunter and The Hunter Foundation will be topping all funds raised by 50% again this year, which means for every £1 you raise Alzheimer’s Research UK will receive £1.50!
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- An Alzheimer’s Research UK t-shirt when you raise £100, not including 50% top up.
- Access to fundraising materials, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.