Sign up and fundraising options
Sign up with the charity sponsorship option
Get 25% off your reg fee when you sign up for Alzheimer’s Research UK, use offer code ALZRUK
Join #TeamARUK for the epic Jurassic Coast Challenge. With an undulating route throughout, this is certainly one of the tougher events in the Ultra Challenge series, but with stunning coastal views and a big medal at the end, it’ll be worth every step.
Start the 100km challenge in Corfe Castle before heading down to the world-famous Jurassic Coast. You’ll be supported with a fully signed route and multiple pitstops as you hike past Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door and the stunning Chesil Beach before arriving in Bridport for a well-deserved celebration.
The other distance options follow sections of the same course and are guaranteed to give the ‘ultra-experience’ with stunning views and world class support throughout.
You pay a small registration fee, fundraise to make breakthroughs possible and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full 100km challenge £30 reg fee/ £595 minimum sponsorship
- Half 50km challenge £20 reg fee/ £395 minimum sponsorship
- Quarter 25km challenge £10 reg fee/ £250 minimum sponsorship
Pay half of the event place cost yourself, with a smaller fundraising target
- Full 100km challenge £110 reg fee/ £330 minimum sponsorship
- Half 50km challenge £72.50 reg fee/ £218 minimum sponsorship
- Quarter 25km challenge £45 reg fee/ £135 minimum sponsorship
You pay the full cost of the event place. Fundraise what you can with no minimum sponsorship!
- Full 100km challenge £198 reg fee/ Raise as much as you can
- Half 50km challenge £129 reg fee/ Raise as much as you can
- Quarter 25km challenge £79 reg fee/ Raise as much as you can
Find this event
Corfe, BH20 5DW, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.