Lace up your hiking boots and take on the iconic Jurassic Coast Challenge!
With an undulating route throughout, this is certainly one of the tougher events in the Ultra Challenge series. But with stunning coastal views and a big medal at the end, it’ll be worth every step!
Start the 100km challenge in Corfe Castle before heading down to the world-famous Jurassic Coast. You’ll be supported with a fully signed route and multiple pitstops as you hike past Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door and the stunning Chesil Beach before arriving in Bridport for a well-deserved celebration.
The other distance options follow sections of the same course and are guaranteed to give the ‘ultra-experience’, with stunning views and world-class support throughout.
From Corfe Castle, the route heads down to Swanage, and along through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups & downs to Weymouth at half way. For 100km challengers, it’s past Portland Bill, Chesil Beach, and on to West Bay’s cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch) – before a finish line celebration in the vibrant Dorset town of Bridport.
You pay a small registration fee, fundraise to make breakthroughs possible and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full 100km challenge - £22.50 registration fee, £595 minimum sponsorship
- Half 50km challenge - £15 registration fee, £395 minimum sponsorship
- Quarter 25km challenge - £7.50 registration fee, £250 minimum sponsorship
Pay half of the event place cost yourself, with a smaller fundraising target
- Full 100km challenge - £110 registration fee, £330 minimum sponsorship
- Half 50km challenge - £72.50 registration fee, £218 minimum sponsorship
- Quarter 25km challenge - £45 registration fee, £135 minimum sponsorship
You pay the full cost of the event place. Fundraise what you can with no minimum sponsorship!
- Full 100km challenge - £198 registration fee, raise as much as you can
- Half 50km challenge - £129 registration fee, raise as much as you can
- Quarter 25km challenge - £79 registration fee, raise as much as you can
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- A dedicated fundraising team to offer help and support.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK technical vest or t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you?