Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity sponsorship: you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding: pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self-fund: you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you can with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages to walk, jog or run the spectacular Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site. After a Poole Harbour start, it's on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. For 100km challengers, it's on past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With half and quarter distance options also available, with full support and great hospitality all the way, there's a challenge here for everyone.
Find this event
Whitecliff Road, Parkstone, Poole, BH14 8DB, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.