Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity sponsorship: you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding: pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self-fund: you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you can with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Great challenges need great settings, and none are better than the island's coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in May 2021 and go all out to push themselves further. You’ll walk along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half-way stop. For ‘full island’ challengers it's on to historic Ventnor, and back to the welcome base camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You'll get full support and hospitality all the way, with half and quarter island options also available – there's an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
Find this event
Military Rd, Chale, Isle of Wight, PO38 2JF, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.