Join #TeamARUK for this beautiful 10k route!
Join #TeamARUK for this challenging, yet rewarding 10k route, set within the stunning grounds of the historic, Holkham Hall Estate.
The terrain is a mixture of tarmac roads and hard track paths on a single loop course.
This popular running event is taking place on the same weekend as the Holkham 2.5km dash and the Outlaw Holkham half-distance Triathlon, so this is a fun-filled weekend, with an event to suit all the family.
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- A dedicated fundraising team to offer help and support.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Bespoke endurance training plans to help you reach your goal.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more!
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you?