Join #TeamARUK at the Great North Run!
Get your trainers on and help us to make breakthroughs possible!
The historic Great North Run draws participants from all over the world to take on the famous route and soak up the unrivalled atmosphere. With a finish right on the sea, you can breathe the sea air.
Whether you’re an established runner or just setting out, this epic event is one of the most fun-filled in our calendar and we would love for you to join us!
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- A dedicated fundraising team to offer help and support.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Bespoke endurance training plans to help you reach your goal.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more!
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you?