Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity sponsorship: you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding: pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self-fund: you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you can with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Walk, jog, or run a 50km ultra or take on the 25km half challenge, and make next Easter weekend one to remember. Setting out from the basecamp at Windsor Racecourse, you can walk, jog, or run the looped routes through the Great Park, along the Thames Path, and enjoy some of the wonderful surrounding countryside. You'll get full support all the way with rest stops en route, with free food and drink, a few special Easter surprises, and a great sense of achievement to set you up for more adventures over the summer months.
Find this event
Maidenhead Rd, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 5JJ, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.