Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity sponsorship: you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding: pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self-fund: you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you can with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge, with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Cirencester, as 2,000 adventurers set out on a 100km looped route of footpaths and trails – most will be walking but many will be jogging and running.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure (with half and quarter distance options also) there's a Challenge here for everyone. You'll get full support and hospitality all the way to your finish line, where an amazing sense of achievement and celebration awaits.
Find this event
Stroud Rd, Cirencester, GL7 6JS, United Kingdom.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.