Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
Sunday 26th April at 10:00am in London
Join #TeamARUK for one of the most iconic, well loved events on the sporting calendar. We pride ourselves on giving you the experience of a life-time and will be here to support you on every step of your marathon journey. Dementia is the UK’s biggest killer, we believe research can change this. You are our greatest asset, help us make breakthroughs possible.
Charity place applications
Our charity places have now all been awarded. We have attempted to email all unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us, this will mean that unfortunately you were unsuccessful in securing a charity place this year, as all successful applicants have been contacted by phone.
As ever, we are hugely grateful for your support, we have received a record breaking number of applicants making the decisions tougher than ever. Please take a look at our other marathons, we would love to have you on board #TeamARUK.
Venue: Central London
As a member #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- An Exclusive training day, with one to one support from GB marathon runner Liz Yelling
- A dedicated Facebook group with your fellow runners, with access to excusive, professional advice and support from Martin Yelling.
- Monthly live Q&A’s with the fundraising team, Martin Yelling and special guests.
- A named contact from the charity on hand for you, every step of the way.
- The loudest encouragement on the day from your #TeamARUK cheer points
- A buzzing post-event celebration, with free hot food, drink, massage and more!
- Access to a multitude of fundraising materials.
- An ARUK technical running vest or shirt
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.
Volunteer at our biggest event of the year!
We need all the help we can in supporting our biggest running event of the year. If you are interested in soaking up the atmosphere, pulling on your orange and cheering on our marathon heroes please do sign up. We’d love to see you out there!