Swim Serpentine 2018
Swim Serpentine is a one-day open water swimming festival staged in the heart of London. The festival is held in and around the beautiful Serpentine in Hyde Park, the venue for the open water swimming competition at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Now in its third year, Swim Serpentine is already a must-do event in the open water swimming calendar.
Join #TeamARUK in either the one or two mile swim.
- One-Mile Swim: A classic distance in the world of open water swimming events.
- Two-Mile Swim: For those who would like to test themselves with two full (1.6km) laps of the Serpentine. Aimed at more experienced swimmers who have already completed a mile open water swim previously.
Registration Fee: £0 – unlike other charities, we don’t ask for a registration fee.
Minimum sponsorship: £300
If you already have a place in this event, please do let us know.
There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- A dedicated fundraising team to offer help and support.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or cotton t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more
Our work isn’t possible without supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re powering pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.